ACCOSSATO THUMB BRAKE MASTER CYLINDER W/ MOUNT BRACKET (LONG LEVER)
Loved by racers worldwide, the Accossato Thumb Brake rear master cylinder features a standard length lever design. Includes mounting bracket to bar. Accossato has been producing Italian made sportbike components for original and aftermarket use since 1969.
This thumb brake master cylinder replaces the rear brake master cylinder by relocating the pump onto the clip-on underneath the clutch lever. This is popular for serious racetrack riders who want more feel and control over the rear brake. *Use of the Accossato Thumb Brake will not work in conjunction with your traditional oem rear brake master.
Accossato produces race quality master cylinders and braking components using a 100% quality-control process mandating all core components to be inspected under a microscope before assembly, pressure calibrated, and vacuum tested upon final assembly.
- Short Lever
- Material: CNC-Worked Aluminum
- Piston: 10.5mm
- Installation Bracket Included
- Disc Application: Double
- Surface Protection: Anodized
- Exclusive Three (3) Year Limited USA Warranty
ITEMS REQUIRED TO COMPLETE INSTALLATION
- If you intend to use your stock reservoir you will require a length of 6mm Tygon 2375 Tubing and 2 3/8" Spring Clamps.
- Dot 4 Brake fluid will be needed. We suggest replacing all of the fluid in the system when you install the master. Do NOT use Dot 5.1 Brake Fluid.